Change your relationship with Alcohol and gain back control of your life
Deal with the 'Why' you drink and Change your future.
You Deserve to be Happy, Let us help!
Talk to someone today. Get personalized one on one weekly calls with a compassionate coach matched to you.
Drastically reduce your overdrinking habits by uncovering the ‘Why’ you drink.
How the Program Works
If you don’t identify as an alcoholic and Rehab/AA is not the right solution for you, you’re in the right place. The KCB Recovery Program is an online, shame-free, label-free recovery program suited for persons who wants to regain control of their lives, wants to do what’s best for their families, wants to try a new approach, wants to feel like their old self again, is being pressured by their loved ones to stop drinking, needs consistent help, wants to save their relationship with their children, spouses and other family members and who wants to change their futures.
If you’d like to quit or gain control of your drinking, save your relationship with your family members, be the best version of yourself and change your future, then the KCB Recovery Program is for you. Sign up and Talk to someone today.
1. Get Matched with the Best Coach for you
Answer a few questions to find a Compassionate Coach that fits your needs and preferences.
2. Schedule Your Call with Your Coach
Communicate your Way – Phone, Text, Email
3. Access Video and Worksheet Portal
Access Video Lessons and Worksheets 100% Online, 24/7, anywhere, anytime
Alternatives to AA program
Frequently Asked Questions
The KCB Recovery Program that is an alternative to AA. It is a Shame-Free, Non 12 Step Alcohol Recovery Program.
The program has 2 portions:
- One on One Coaching Calls
- The KCB Recovery Masterclass Course
Depending on the plan you choose, you’ll get a weekly or monthly call with your personalized compassionate coach who will discuss with you your goals, help create with you a roadmap for success and keep your accountable.
The KCB Recovery Masterclass Course is a private membership platform that consists of video lessons, assessments, worksheets and quizzes. These were specifically created to:
- empower you with the knowledge you need to overcome your addiction.
- uncover your patterns, habits and underlying issues
- Provide practical tools and methods to help you overcome your addiction
Treating the behavior is not the solution, drinking is simply the symptom of underlying, deep-rooted (psychological, spiritual, environmental and/or biological) issues. Here at KCB Recovery we help you to uncover and address those issues, which in turn reduces/eliminates the drinking problem. We do these through video lessons, assessments, worksheets and weekly one-on-one calls. The reality is, you have the power to change and take back control of your life and we are here to support you on this journey to true happiness and success.
Yes, our program is helpful for persons who use hard drugs as well. We have helped a number of persons who struggle with hard drugs such as heroin, cocaine, etc. We’ve also helped person who struggle with prescription drugs
Yes, support is a very important part of the KCB Recovery program, you get to have 1-on-1 calls with your very own Compassionate Coach.
Once you join, you will schedule your call with your compassionate coach and you will get access to the KCB Recovery Masterclass Course where you can assess your video lessons, worksheets, assessments and quizzes.
You can start on watching the videos and taking the assessments and worksheets as soon as you join, and you can access the Masterclass anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
We respect your privacy and your enrollment in our program is strictly confidential. We never reveal our enrollment information without our members’ permission.
Your Compassionate coach will talk to you and support you throughout this journey, listening to your needs and customizing a plan to keep you on track and get you to your best life, shame-free. Your compassionate coach will work with you step by step to help you eliminate or reduce your drinking even if you opt not to go abstinent. Get the non-judgemental support that you deserve.
Yes, this program is an alternatives to AA.
The reality is AA is NOT FOR EVERYONE. The solution for drinking problems is NOT a one size fits all.
Here at KCB Recovery, we get to the root cause of the reason why you drink, provide the tools and strategies for you to address them and customize steps for your recovery. We cater to your specific needs.
Here’s how we differ from Rehab:
1. There is no shamed, guilt or judgement involved
2. You don’t need to uproot your life
3. You don’t have to abstain to get started, you can continue while you work on yourself
4. You’ll get one on one individualized weekly call sessions with your compassionate coach
5. You get videos, assessments and worksheets tailored for your journey
6. This program is not dogmatic and does not involve 12 step
7. This program supports TSM, LDN and CBT
One of the signs that you need help, is if you are feeling or experiencing any of the following:
1. I need back control of my life
2. My Marriage is at risk because of my drinking, I want to save my marriage
3. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired
4. I want to quit drinking
5. I was clean/sober for years, then I had a relapse
6. I’ve been in trouble with the law because of my drinking
7. I’ve lost contact/connection with my family members because of my drinking
8. I want to deal with the ‘WHY’ I drink
9. My Family members don’t trust me any more
10. My children are not allowing me to see my grandkids
11. I want a better life for myself and my family
12. I feel gross in my body
13. I’m struggling to get back to feeling like myself, I want back the old me
14. I’m tired, I don’t want to live like this anymore
15. I’ve lost my children/or about to lose my children because of my drinking
16. I want to stop overdrinking
17. I want to know how to cope without Alcohol
18. I want to feel normal again
19. I want change and healing
20. I want access to a coach
The fact that you’re here on this page right here, right now, tells us that you’re interested in getting help.
We know it’s a huge first step in considering to get help, so we applaud your bravery.
If you’re ready to get started and talk to someone who will walk with you on your journey, then click here to get started.
We’re here to support you!
You’ll not be judged here. This program is shame-free and judgement free.
You’ll receive real support and help without being judged or shamed – we’re here to give you true unconditional support. You are not isolated or put into any specific category/group, you are treated fairly and kindly, and without shame or stigma.
Break away from the Shame and past that is holding you back from experiencing everything Amazing that life has to offer. You are worthy of true happiness!
No! You don’t have to abstain in order to achieve results. We have many members who have drastically reduced their drinking without abstaining.
Yes, you can access the materials, assessments, activity board, etc. online, anywhere, anytime, 24/7, without being restricted or constrained. No need to drive long distance, leave your family, uproot your live or rearrange your schedule to get the support that you deserve. Access support and course material online, anywhere, anytime.
Certainly! You can cancel at any time if you feel like the program is not the right fit for you.
The Good News is, you can access the program 24/7, at any time you like. Also your compassionate coach will work with you on a time that works for your call sessions, and can help keep you accountable and help you create a plan to work on the program while maintaining your lifestyle.
The good news is we keep a few seats open to persons who really need help but don’t have the means to access it. For more information and to apply, please contact support@kcbrecovery.
Here are 10 Tips to cut back on your drinking: https://kcbrecovery.com/10-tips-to-cut-back-on-your-drinking.
Yes, you can. Please schedule a free consultation here: https://kcbrecovery.com/schedule-a-free-consultation