We live in a culture that is designed to destroy your belief in yourself and you have to learn ways to connect to the powers within yourself to push you to where you want to be.
The challenge is, you are operating in the constraints of who society says you are (an alcoholic, an addict, a junkie, a failure, a lost cause, etc) and you believe it, and it’s a difficult to see yourself beyond that.
But Someone’s opinion of you doesn’t have to become your reality.
The key is to be constantly in a process of discovering THE TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE and fighting constantly to escape your negative thoughts and inner conversations.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Change your Mindset – you are what you think. I’m sure there are ALOT of positive things about yourself, why only focus on the negative?
2. Make a conscious, deliberate, determined effort to think outside of what life throws at you, otherwise you’ll continue to do the same thing over and over again and be stuck in your habit.
3. Practice OQP (Only Quality People) – Stick to the Quality, Supportive, Positive, Motivating people in your life and de-couple from negative, discouraging, draining, toxic people.
4. Focus your time and effort on what you love to do – If you love painting, running, hiking, get back to your passion. Find that thing that makes you happy, drives you, distracts you and relaxes you.
5. Work on yourself – Have an unstoppable attitude, hold up a constant vision of what you want to achieve – make it a non negotiable.
6. Access our Free Recovery Program and take the lessons and worksheets. The first section focuses on Countering Negative Beliefs and Changing your Mindset which is an important first step in your recovery journey. For one on one hand-holding support, schedule a recovery session with a recovery expert.